My Spiritual Practices
- I am a legally recognized minister with over 20 years experience reading Tarot as a way to help clients uncover meanings and answers otherwise not accessible to the conscious mind.
- I am an Initiate and Elder of the Chthonioi-Alexandrian Tradition of Wicca.
- I am a “Stregone Mago” (Elder) in a branch of contemporary Sicilian/Italian-American Craft.
- As a member of La Vecchia Religione, the Craft, my spiritual and religious practices revolve around the reverence and worship of “the Old Gods”, the Goddess God, and a special interest in the development of nature contacts such as those forces typified by the Ancestors, spirits and minor divinities of Greco-Sicilian and Italian Lore.
Professional and General
- I am the owner of Arsenic & Old Lace, one of the oldest occult stores in New England. We were the first Pagan Community Center in New England to offer open rituals and classes to the greater community. Now entirely on the internet, we serve the community through 2 retail websites. At OneStopOccultShop we carry over 7500 quality Pagan and Wiccan tools, gifts, and occult supplies. We provide them with some of the best prices you will find and deliver them with integrity and exceptional customer service.
- At StregaCrafts, we offer our custom hand crafted products such as incense, potions, and spell candles with the focus on contemporary Witchcraft derived from the cultures and magical traditions of Sicily/Italy and the Mediterranean. As “New World Practitioners” of the “Old Religion”, we hope to bring together the integrity and quality of the past through modern-day practices and venues.
- One of our favorite things to do is to travel the world and experience other cultures. At last count, we’ve been to 96 cities in 19 countries.
- My husband and I recently celebrated our 32nd anniversary.
Parliament of the World’s Religions
In 1993 I had the honor of attending the Parliament of the World’s Religions in Chicago where the Dalai Lama was the Keynote Speaker.
Society of Elder Faiths
I am honored to be past member of the Board of Directors for The Society of Elder Faiths (SEF). The SEF is a Pagan religious organization incorporated as a church under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The SEF was founded by elders of five Wiccan covens in order to provide services to the local Pagan community which require a larger scale, more formal organizational structure than our individual covens can comfortably offer. The SEF exists to worship the Goddess and the Old Gods, to teach the principles of our faith, to celebrate the rites of our religion, to realize fellowship and unity within our membership and among the elder faiths, to render loving service to the Earth and all Her inhabitants, and to promote the understanding of our faith.
The SEF sponsor Sabbats, social and seasonal ritual events such as the Lammas Faire, Fall and Spring retreats, and other gatherings. They sponsor special Sabbats for Pagan families through the Pagan Family Connection and special classes for teens and tweens. Sabbat rituals are open to all.
Covenant of the Goddess
I am honored to be a past National Board Member (Treasurer) of the Covenant of the Goddess.
The Covenant of the Goddess (CoG) is a cross-traditional Wiccan group of solitary Wiccan practitioners and over one hundred affiliated covens (or congregations). It was founded in 1975 in order to increase co-operation among witches and to secure for witches and covens the legal protection enjoyed by members of other religions. Member covens generally focus theology and ritual around the worship of the Goddess and the Old Gods (or the Goddess alone), which is general practice within Wicca. The Covenant of the Goddess operates largely by consensus and maintains strict autonomy for all members.
Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose
Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Church and Grove is an “earth-centered” or “pagan” church based in Salem, Massachusetts (USA) [ just north of Boston ]. We are a formal church body organized under Massachusetts General Law Chapter 180. In 2017 we will celebrate our 24th year.
Our foundation belief is a positive earth-centered focus which combines the modern and traditional aspects of the Wiccan Beliefs and Religion as well as the Old World Sicilian Witchcraft of the Strega. Diety is Universal and Manifest in All.